INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
Since the relevant modification of the «Law of Services for the Information Society» (LSSICE) came into effect, as specified in Royal Decree 13/2012, the express consent of users is required for all webs that use non-essential cookies before they can browse them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies, such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about visitors and to offer them a site that runs correctly.
The use of these devices allows the Web server to retain data about users, such as their preferences for displaying the pages in the server, name and password, products that interest them most, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY LAW AND COOKIES THAT ARE EXEMPT
According to the EU directive, the cookies that require informed consent from users are those used for analysis, advertising and affiliation so that technical cookies and those that are necessary for the site to function and to provide services requested by the users are exempt.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow users to browse the web page, platform or application, to use the various options or services that they offer.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow their owners to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users on the web sites that they are linked to. The information gathered through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on web sites, applications or platforms and to prepare browsing profiles for the users of these sites, applications and platforms, with the aim of applying the analysis of this use to make improvements to the service.
- Advertising cookies: are those that allow the most efficient use of the advertising spaces that the editor has included on the web site, application or platform that provides the service, based on criteria like the content presented or the frequency in which adverts are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: these collect information about the users’ personal choices and preferences (retargeting), to enable the most efficient use of the advertising spaces that the editor has included on the web site, application or platform that provides the service.
- Social cookies: these are set by the social media platforms in the services so that users can share the content with their friends and networks. Social media platforms can track their online activity beyond the services. This can affect the content and messages they see in other services that they visit.
- Affiliate cookies: these can track visitors from other sites which the web site can establish an affiliation contract with (affiliate companies)
- Security cookies: they store encrypted information to prevent the data they contain from being vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties.
- First-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the users’ device from a domain or device controlled by the editor itself to provide the service that they have requested.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are sent to the users’ device from a domain or device that is not controlled by the editor but by another entity that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
BY CONSERVATION DATE
- Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to gather and store data while a user is visiting a web site.
- Persistent Cookies are a type of cookie in which the data is stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period that is defined by the owner of the cookie, which may last for a few minutes or for several years.
PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
SAVENER PROYECTOS, S.A. is responsible for processing the personal data of the interested parties and informs them that they shall be processed in accordance with the stipulations laid down in EU Regulation 2016/679, of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which the following processing information is provided:
- Purpose of processing as specified in the cookies section used in this web site.
- Legitimate reason for processing: consent on the part of the interested party (art. 6.1 GDPR).
- Criteria for retaining the data: as specified in the cookies section used in this web site.
- Disclosure of the data: the data is not disclosed to third parties, except when legally bound to and for third-party cookies.
- The rights of the interested party:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- The rights of access, rectification, portability, suppression of data and limiting or opposition to their processing.
- The right to submit a claim to the regulatory authority (www.aepd.es) if the processing is considered to diverge from current legislation.
- Contact data to exercise your rights:
- SAVENER PROYECTOS, S.A. Astronomía, 1. Local 4-5. 41015 Seville. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEB SITE
Essential cookies to function properly
[cookie_audit category=”necessary” style=”winter”]
[cookie_audit category=”functional” style=”winter”]
[cookie_audit category=”analytics” style=”winter”]
HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES FROM YOUR BROWSER
Delete cookies from the device
The cookies that are already on the device can be deleted by erasing the browser history, which will remove all the cookies from the web sites visited.
However, it also means losing part of the stored information (such as the session start data or the preferences for the web site).
Handling the specific cookies for the site
To obtain more precise control of the cookies for each site, users can adjust their cookies and privacy settings in their browser.
Although most modern browsers can be configured to prevent cookies being installed in the device, this may require some manual adjustments to some preferences every time you visit a site or page. Besides, some services and features may not function correctly (for example, starting a session with your profile).
HOW TO DELETE COOKIES FROM THE MOST POPULAR BROWSERS
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Internet Explorer. Versión 11: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
- Firefox. Versión 65.0.1: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/privacy/websites/
- Safari Versión 5.1: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/security-and-privacy/#clearBrowsingData